Re: space products

NOTE: The decoders mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

On Wed, 6 Dec 2006, Simon Elliott wrote:

Good morning Robb,

I think I see the problem ... you need to use template 4.30 not 4.3

Good evening Simon,

After checking the code, i made the mistake but the code actually used template
4.30.  the code was written so the superset of variables are available, even if
the variables are not set. that was my problem..

thanks,
robb...

rkambic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                   WWW: http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/

  • Search the decoders archives: