Re: space products

NOTE: The decoders mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

On Tue, 5 Dec 2006, HansPeter Roesli wrote:

Hi Rob and Don

Sorry for my earlier email. There must have gone something wrong here. Now you
should get my response loud and clear.

I am sorry to have confused you with my naive cropping of the grb files with a word
processor. Obviously the second set was okay. I just checked them with IDV and the
outcome looks quite reasonable(even with the correct table being applied as hinted in
Simon's email). In particular Simon and me looked at the CLAI product which stand for
CLoud Analysis Image. The content reflects its intent, but geographical-wise the
image is flipped vertically (W<->E) and does not project on the selected

HP,

I fixed this yesterday. the scanning mode process was not invoked on the image,
thus it was flipped. the projection part still needs fixed, John is out of town
for a couple of weeks and he's the one who works on that code.
robb...

rkambic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                   WWW: http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/

  • Search the decoders archives: