Re: space products

NOTE: The decoders mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Simon,

Do you have newer documentation? Because both the NCEP and EUMETSAT docs for
template 4.3 have bytes 23-34 designated for 1st and 2nd fixed surfaces. I
understand that these values are probably not used in space products.
robb...