Re: ticket transfer

NOTE: The decoders mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

On Tue, 14 Nov 2006, Don Murray wrote:

Robb-

I moved a ticket about a problem with the GRIB decoder to netcdf decoders.
When I add in his table, I can read in the data, but the projection that we get
is screwed up. Could you take a look?

ok

Is there an easy way to add in tables in the Tools UI?

yea, it's in the -nj22Config  <runTimeConfig> flag. it's in the new nj22
release. syntax something like:

Don

  • Search the decoders archives: