TIGGE data display

NOTE: The decoders mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Hi,

I'm a programmer at UCAR who has written a decoder for the TIGGE data. At this
point, I would like to verify that my decoder has created the correct output.
Could you provide a TIGGE file and a display of the data  or point me to some
location where I could find this information. The dataset that I used to create
the decoder is the Quasi-Regular Gaussian data with the Temperature parameter.
A display of this dataset at a web site might be enough to verify the
correctness.

Thanks for you help,
Robb...

rkambic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                   WWW: http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/