[Support #EYX-317866]: gribtonc for WRF post-processed files

NOTE: The decoders mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Themis,

the levels 206, 207, 248,249, 251, and 252 were missing in the code, so I added them. I didn't have a file to test them so hopefully it's correct. There is a new decoders release decoders-4.1.2.tar.Z or get decoders.tar.Z Let me know how it works out.The new code is on the decoders ftp.
robb...

  • Search the decoders archives: