Re: New Client Reply - [IDV !HHG-765880]: problems reading GRIB2

NOTE: The decoders mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

HP,

Did you ever get a reply back from Simon Elliott about the status of the files?
 My decoder says they are GRIB1 and it needs tables:

center  sub  table#
1        3     21
1       80     21

I couldn't find the information about the tables on the page you sent me, so it
hard to decode the data.  Also, it appears that the GDS section of the data is
static, so I would need that information also.

Let me also mention that GRIB1 decoder modifications are on a lower priority
because NCEP is moving all the GRIB1 models to GRIB2 format.

robb...