RE: 20051130: Please Help about metar2nc

NOTE: The decoders mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

claude,

do you need netcdf decoder or decoder that outputs ascii text?

robb...

rkambic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                   WWW: http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/

  • Search the decoders archives: