Re: incorrect mrf-e.cdl file

NOTE: The decoders mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Hiya,

It seems that all the mrf and avn cdl files needed to updated with the new
model IDS, here's the list on the ftp

pub/decoders

avn-1.25x1.25.cdl   avn-a.cdl           avn-q.cdl           avn-x.cdl
mrf-a.cdl   mrf-e.cdl

Please let me know about typo's or mistakes.

Robb...

On Thu, 18 May 2000, Harry Edmon wrote:

> The mrf-e.cdl file on ftp.unidata.ucar.edu is incorrect.  The "long_name"
> attribute for model_id is specified twice, which causes ncgen to fail.
>

> --
> Dr. Harry Edmon                       E-MAIL: harry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> (206) 543-0547                        FAX:    (206) 543-0308
> Dept of Atmospheric Sciences
> University of Washington, Box 351640, Seattle, WA 98195-1640

rkambic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                   WWW: http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/

  • Search the decoders archives: