Re: 2000403: decoding eta 84 grids

NOTE: The decoders mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Harry,

Thanks for the reminder, I totally spaced the fix out after being notified
last Thurs.  I attached the file to this message, the modified cdl is also
in the ftp directory under  pub/decoders.

Thanks,
Robb...