Re: gribdump modifications

NOTE: The decoders mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Clint,

Thanks for the code mods/ideas.  At this time nobody has requested that
type of service but that doesn't mean it will not be needed in the future. I put the code on file.

One comment, if you only want to capture headers of products not already
process in the pqact.conf, you can use  ^_ELSE_$ pattern    ie,

HRS     ^_ELSE_$    PIPE
        gribdump_new -b -o data/HDS_(\3:yyyy)(\3:mm)\3\4.log

After all your other HDS pqact entries.

Robb....