Re: metar decoder

NOTE: The decoders mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Jim,

Noop, I haven't made any changes to the METAR decoder. The code probably
needs to be checked for any new vars. The changes I was talking about was
if a NOAAport header was used, the decoders would need to be modified to
work off the new header.

Robb...