gribdump program

NOTE: The decoders mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

------- Forwarded Message

Date:    Mon, 19 Oct 1998 09:31:25 -0600
From:    Russ Rew <russ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:      COROBOR <corobor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: 19981019: gribdump running under windows NT 4.00

>To: support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>From: COROBOR <corobor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: gribdump running under windows NT 4.00

Hi Erick,

> I need to check some GRIB messages.
> and I'm looking for a gribdump program on your site but I didn't find
> one.

There is a gribdump program that is part of the Unidata decoders package
available from

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/decoders/index.html

as "decoders.tar.Z".

The gribdump program is in the "gribtonc" directory and is built there when
you follow the directions in the src/INSTALL file.

russ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                     http://www.unidata.ucar.edu

------- End of Forwarded Message

  • Search the decoders archives: