Re: Ever try ldmConnect on binary bulletins?

NOTE: The decoders mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Steven,

ldmConnect wasn't developed to work on binary bulletin because at the
development time there wasn't any split binary bulletin.  I'm sure with a
little work it could be modified to work on binary bulletins but at this
time I'am preparing for a LDM workshop and all my time is taken for the
next couple of weeks.  After the workshop I can probably modify it. If you
need it before then maybe you could take a stab at modifying it if you
know perl.  Just wanted you to know my status.

For they -w warnings, they were the result in me commenting out the "use
vars" lines. I commented them out because after doing timings runs, the
ldmConnect ran quicker with the use var statements commented. You can
uncomment these line to rid these warnings.

Robb...