Re: Question about possible bug in LDM

NOTE: The decoders mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

The problem went away when we put a -close flag in the FILE command, and
we stopped running out of file descriptors.  We are running:
Linux 2.0.32 on a Pentium II 300 with 256Mb of ram.
Alan

Alan Steremberg
650-462-9382 http://www.wunderground.com