Re: 19980616: decoders

NOTE: The decoders mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Tammy,

In the scr directory there is an INSTALL file with the build instructions for gribdump and girbtonc, also a README.perlDecoders for the perl
decoders.

Robb....

On Tue, 16 Jun 1998, Unidata Support wrote:

>From: kwan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Tammy Kwan)

I got the decoders.tar.Z from the pub/decoder. How can I make gribdump from the Makefile.in on a Solaris machine? Thanks,
Tammy

rkambic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                   WWW: http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/

  • Search the decoders archives: