Re: 980608: gribtonc Request for Assistance

NOTE: The decoders mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Anne,

The code to process grid 212 was missing in  gribtonc/gribdump so I added
it.  The gdes.c file has the changes needed and it is attached.  The
eta212.cdl file I sent you is only a template to get you started.  You
will need to modify eta212.cdl to reflect the variables that you want to
store.