Re: 980608: gribtonc Request for Assistance

NOTE: The decoders mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Hiya,

I've been out of the office the last couple of days.  Can you make
available a grib file on ftp so I can have a first hand inspection?  I
will be in meetings tomorrow morning also, will look at the  file asap.
I'm also including our gribtonc eta212.cdl file

Robb...