[conduit] missing labels / relabeled fields in conduit feed

All,

I am going to push an update to the gribtables that control the labeling on
11/20, this will update them to the newest version available. Those tables
live at the github repo below, I highly suggest taking a look at them as
there may be label changes and will be labels added in this update.

I understand the upgrade to RHEL8 has caused some headaches, but these
gribtables are not controlled by us and we were unaware of the extensive
changes that were made to them. That being said, we now know to look for
these changes as they roll out so we can avoid these surprises in the
future.

For anyone who was affected by labels changing during the update to RHEL8,
it looks like those labels may have been associated with GEMPAK and the new
labels are NCEP grib abbreviations. As this was a change made a few LDM
versions ago I would assume  NCEP grib abbreviations are the standard and
you have to make those changes on your end, again sorry for inconvenience.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to reach out, I'll be happy to
help as best I can.

GitHub --> https://github.com/Unidata/GEMPAK-Tables.git/

VR,
--