Re: [conduit] GFS pgrb2.0p25 missing a lot of fields

Hi All,

I am with NCO Data Flow and I implemented the changes yesterday to fix the
label issue.  I verified there are significantly more fields being encoded
properly than before, but it seems there are still several going out with
generic labels. Now that being said, when I saw this, I went back and
looked at the pre-upgrade logs, there were also a significant amount of
generic labels going out.

So my question to you all is with the changes I have made yesterday are we
still seeing more generic labels than pre-upgrade?

I made the changes 10/23 just before the 12Z GFS came out.

 Also keep in mind with these new grib tables, associated with the updated
ldm version, there is the possibility labels could have changed slightly.

Any and all feedback is helpful at this point.

Thanks
--
Levi A. Jones
WCCIS NCO - Dataflow