Re: [conduit] GFS pgrb2.0p25 missing a lot of fields

  • To: Pete Pokrandt <poker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [conduit] GFS pgrb2.0p25 missing a lot of fields
  • From: Mike Zuranski <mzuranski@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 22:17:33 -0500
Hi Pete,

On Mon, Oct 23, 2023 at 9:45 PM Pete Pokrandt <poker@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Mike,
>
> That fix was actually supposed to have happened at 15 UTC the 23rd (i.e.
> today)

Indeed it was.  Sorry about that, it's been a long day and I misread.

> - I am seeing some product identifiers at least on the 00 UTC NAM data
> now, I suspect the GFS and other models now have them also.

Can confirm, looks like we started seeing changes with the 15Z RAP.

> There are still a lot of generics showing up for some reason..

I'm seeing this too.  It [subjectively] seems like it's gradually getting
better.  Maybe it'll continue to correct itself overnight?

Fingers crossed,
-Mike

*Mike Zuranski*
Data Engineer II