Re: [conduit] data flow issues over conduit since 12z

  • To: "Herzmann, Daryl E [AGRON]" <akrherz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [conduit] data flow issues over conduit since 12z
  • From: Mike Zuranski <mzuranski@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2023 21:14:42 -0600
Hi Daryl,

Thanks for the alert, you're right I see it too:
https://rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_vol_nc?CONDUIT+conduit.unidata.ucar.edu

Looks like one of their LDM servers is down.  I'll reach out and see if
they're aware.

Thanks,
-Mike

*Mike Zuranski*
Data Engineer II
Unidata Program Center

On Tue, Jan 17, 2023 at 9:10 PM Herzmann, Daryl E [AGRON] <
akrherz@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Howdy folks,
>
> Anybody else noticing lower byte counts / missing products over CONDUIT?
> I cursory inspection of rtstats shows a decrease for everybody I checked,
> so hopefully others are seeing what I am...
>
> Troubles started with the NCO network outage this morning (~10-12z 17
> Jan), so I assume its a side effect of it?
>
> daryl
>
> PS, cc'd Mike as my first email to the group was rejected as spam, which
> may have been accurate, but alas.
  • Search the conduit archives: