To: Unidata CONDUIT Support <support-conduit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 16:20:56 -0400
Subject: Outage of NCEP model data

Hello CONDUIT users,

We're having issues with our College Park data center that is impacting
our ability to get model data onto CONDUIT. We're working it but have
no ETR at this time and data will probably not backfill whenever it gets
back up.

Thanks for your understanding while we work through this issue.
- --
Anne Myckow
Dataflow Team Lead
301-683-3825
NWS/NCEP/NCO
she/her/hers

------- End of Forwarded Message

Best regards,

Unidata User Support
--
Unidata User Support                              UCAR Unidata Program <

  • Search the conduit archives: