[conduit] NCEP CONDUIT Services Fully Restored

Conduit Users,

An overnight network issue had caused problems for many of our dataflows
lasting into this afternoon as data caught back up. We had thought that
CONDUIT services were restored by late morning but didn't notice until this
afternoon that the grib insert process on our systems was continuing to
fail. We finally restored data to NCEP Conduit servers around ~5:30pm EDT
(2130 UTC). Unfortunately earlier model runs are not recoverable. We
apologize for the inconvenience.

--
Dustin Sheffler
NCEP Central Operations - Dataflow