[conduit] NDFD Grids on CONDUIT, adding WBGT

Greetings all,

Last week, Daryl H. brought up that while some NDFD grids are on CONDUIT,
the recent addition of Wet Bulb Globe Temperature (WBGT) is not.

I recently joined the Unidata Users Committee and brought this up at our
meeting last week.  After some discussion between Unidata & NCEP, we wanted
to field the question to the list if you would find value to adding WBGT to
the feed.  Here is the relevant SCN:
https://www.weather.gov/media/notification/pdf2/scn22-43_wet_bulb_globe_temp_t20_aaa.pdf

My personal opinion is we should add it, especially since other NDFD
products are on the CONDUIT feed already.  I've also been given the
impression that WBGT is becoming a popular product.  But I haven't used it
yet myself.  How do you feel?

Moving forward I'll try to reach out here and other Unidata lists to field
topics like this (e.g. additions/requests) prior to Users Committee
meetings.  Our next one will likely be early November.

Thank you for your time and consideration,
-Mike

Mike Zuranski
Meteorology Support Analyst
College of DuPage - Nexlab