[conduit] ncepldm4.woc.noaa.gov down?

Is something up with ncepldm4.woc.noaa.gov? I was feeding CONDUIT exclusively from that server, and the last data I received was at 14:33 UTC, the 54h NAM files. I just put in a redundant feed from idd.unidata.ucar.edu and data seems to be flowing from there, starting with the 159h GFS.

I don't recall why I was only feeding from ncepldm4.woc.noaa.gov - I think I had been receiving some duplicate products shortly after the transition to the new file names.

Pete

--
Pete Pokrandt - Systems Programmer
UW-Madison Dept of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences

  • Search the conduit archives: