[community] Unidata: Invitation for Project Partners

Dear Unidata Community,

The Unidata Program Center is still seeking at least one additional partner
for our data management implementation project. In particular, we would
especially value a partner that is working with model outputs. To
volunteer, please fill out this short form
<https://docs.google.com/a/ucar.edu/forms/d/18rF5zbcy8lz5GaB2i4IraECDw2KYtL1YvvZx4AgfYLY/viewform>
 .

To learn more about this particular project please visit this news post
<http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/blogs/news/entry/call-for-partners-unidata-pilot>.
Thank you to all of those that have already volunteered. If you have
questions please feel free to contact me directly.

Kind Regards,

Josh Young
Unidata Community Services
  • Search the community archives: