[community] Registration Deadline Extended: Unidata Users Workshop - Navigating Earth System Science Data

Hello Unidata Community,

We have extended the registration deadline for this summer's Unidata Users Workshop, "Navigating Earth System Science Data," until this Friday, June 8th. Register today <http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/events/2012UsersWorkshop/#reginfo>!

The workshop will be held at NCAR's Mesa Lab in Boulder, Colorado from 9-13 July 2012, and will cover a wide range of topics related to finding and using geoscience data. For a full list of presenters, topics, and other important information, visit the Workshop web site at http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/events/2012UsersWorkshop.

Bring your laptop and be ready for demonstrations and hands-on exercises. We encourage you to bring a poster for the workshop poster session -- if you've already registered but didn't indicate that you'd be bringing a poster, you can still log in to the RegOnline registration site and enter your poster details.

The workshop is organized by the Unidata Users Committee and Unidata Program Center staff, and sponsored by the National Science Foundation. We hope to see you there!

--
Douglas Dirks
Unidata Community Services

  • Search the community archives: