[community] Unidata Users Workshop - Navigating Earth System Science Data

Hi everybody,

What are you doing this summer? Why not attend the Unidata Users Workshop, "Navigating Earth System Science Data," 9-13 July 2012, to be held in Boulder, Colorado.

Many prominent presenters will be covering a host of different topics at the workshop. For a full list of presenters, topics, and other important information, visit the Workshop web site at http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/events/2012UsersWorkshop.

Bring your laptop and be ready for new ideas to take home. There will be time for one-on-one discussions with presenters and developers, and we have carved out time for some fun activities too.

Students are encouraged to attend; there are a limited number of student stipends available to defray expenses. See the web site for details.

We hope you'll join us for this very special event! Registration is open until June 4, 2012. Register today!

The workshop is organized by the Unidata Users Committee and staff, and sponsored by the National Science Foundation.

--
Tina Campbell
Unidata

  • Search the community archives: