[community] Unidata Users Committee meeting, 9-10 October 2008

All,

The Unidata Users Committee meets 9-10 October 2008 in Boulder. The meeting link is:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/committees/usercom/200810Mtg/agenda.html

We hope you will take time to review the agenda and send us any comments or suggestions for committee consideration prior to the meeting.

An important discussion item on the agenda for this meeting is the N-AWIPS (GEMPAK) transition; a special online forum has been set up in an effort to increase community participation in this discussion:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/forums/forum.jspa?forumID=21

We eagerly welcome your contributions to the forum, and we encourage any comments and feedback that you wish to share with the committee. The Users Committee member list is:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/committees/usercom/members.jsp

Best Wishes,

Gary Lackmann

  • Search the community archives: