Re: [cf-satellite] write netcdf format to Geotiff format

gdal_translate  (http://www.gdal.org/gdal_translate.html) should do what
you want.

Depending on your platform, FWTools (http://fwtools.maptools.org) might
be a convenient option.

Cheers,

Pete

On 20/09/13 04:56, Mayank Mishra wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am working with SMOS satellite data provided by European Space Agency.
> This data is in NetCDF format.
> I have downloaded these two softwares to process the data.
>
> 1) netcdfAll-4.3.jar
> <ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf-java/v4.3/netcdfAll-4.3.jar>
>
> 2) toolsUI-4.3.jar
> <ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf-java/v4.3/toolsUI-4.3.jar>
>
> Both are downloaded but the first one is not being installed. Second
> one is installed. In this software or is there any other way to write
> NetCDF format to Geotiff file.
>

> Warm regards
> Mayank

Peter Walker, PML Remote Sensing Group (http://rsg.pml.ac.uk)

Latest news: www.pml.ac.uk and @PlymouthMarine

Plymouth Marine Laboratory (PML) is a company limited by guarantee registered
in England & Wales, company number 4178503. Registered Charity No. 1091222.
Registered Office: Prospect Place, The Hoe, Plymouth  PL1 3DH, UK.

This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender and remove it from your system. You are
reminded that e-mail communications are not secure and may contain viruses; PML
accepts no liability for any loss or damage which may be caused by viruses.