Re: [cf-satellite] Satellite Winds in CF conventions

Hi Gansham:

In addition to what Tom stated, you can treat the wavelengths as coordinate
variables (in addition to lat, lon, and time).  If you want to capture the
bandpass associated with the wavelengths, you can use attach a boundary
variable to the wavelenght coordinate variable.

Note that I am working the next generation GOES system and we have a
dervied motion winds product that is very similar to yours.

very respectfully,

randy