Re: [cf-satellite] Satellite Winds in CF conventions

Hello Gansham...

I would recommend that you use the "point" form and  treat each unique
location as a separate "record", using the form defined here:

<
http://cf-pcmdi.llnl.gov/documents/cf-conventions/1.6/cf-conventions.html#idp8294224

using a 'featureType="point" ' global attribute (see:

<
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf-java/reference/FeatureDatasets/CFpointImplement.html

Best wishes,
tom