Re: [cf-satellite] regarding satellite projection in CF

Hello Ghansham!

I hope all is well with you.

> When is next version expected? And one more query how to specify
> brightness temperature/radiance as look up table for satellite imagery
> e.g. TIR count data?

You might look at this posting about look-up tables:
<http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/support/help/MailArchives/netcdf/msg10774.html>

This pretty much says if you need a look-up table, then you'll have to
roll your own, and I don't see a "standard" way to do this unless we
can get the developers to expand the concepts in the "Enumeration
type" to netCDF-java....

Best wishes,

tom