[cf-satellite] New Standard Names for Satellite Data

Dear CF-Satellite Community:

I am soliciting your comments about the 23 new standard names given here:

http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Standard_Names_For_Satellite_Observations

The names were developed by Ed Armstrong from JPL PO.DAAC and me
according to the official CF convention guidelines. The proposed
standard names are a mix of basic names applicable to Level 1 or 2
(SDR or EDR) data, and specific ones relevant to the satellite
instrument inter-calibration data.

I propose we adopt the two-week rule for comments. Not having comments
for two weeks indicates that we as a community have agreed on these
names. I will then submit them on the cf-metadata mailing list for
official acceptance.

       -Aleksandar