Re: [cf-satellite] related to scanning direction

R/all,
sorry for some mis-communication. This is something really interesting
for you. We have a satellite specially designed for tropical region
weather phenomenon study that is LEO satellite and never sees poles.
As referred by Jim sir that poes satellites scan left to right or vice
versa, i would say it scanning direction is up down, perpendicular to
its orbit. For more information see this link:
http://smsc.cnes.fr/MEGHAT/GP_satellite.htm
datasets are packed in h5 also in the way the scanning is done.
and i am inquiring whether we have conventions in cf for such data sets.
regards
ghansham

>>> Ghansham