Re: [cf-satellite] related to scanning direction

R/Sir

I understand that the ticket is raised for geostationary satellite.
But I can show some cases of POES where the satellite coverage is
over tropics only. and thats why satellite is scanning along the longitude
lines
and not latitude lines. I hope I am clear in communicating that.
For more information see this link:
http://smsc.cnes.fr/MEGHAT/GP_satellite.htm

regards
Ghansham