Re: [cf-satellite] applicability of CF conventions

Randy...

I see no reason why not.  As we have discussed for geo satellites,
though, we may need to make extensions to get some conventions
established where they do not already exist (e.g., 'band') so that
application developers can put in code to recognize these conventions.

tom