Re: [cf-satellite] request for sample CF complaint Satellite Datasets

R/Sir
Thanks a lot Sir for a very helpful mail and a very quick reply.......

The other thing is how to correlate bands of different resolutions with
coordinate variables.
My Navigation is in the form of lat/lon disks which is at 4 km resolution.
While I have bands at three different resolutions namely 1 Km, 4 Km and 8
Km.
What could be the best way to get the things in place?
Will I have to create lat/lon arrays for three different resolutions.
That will occupy of extra space. Are there any cell methods to correlate
the bands of different resolution
with same set of navigation information.

regards
Ghansham