[cf-satellite] MSG-CPP project finished, data available!

Hi all,

The MSG-CPP project is finished and full resolution level 2 derived products
from Seviri are
available in NetCDF-CF!

We would like to thank everybody for their remarks and comments.

Data can be accessed via FTP, OpenDAP, WCS and WMS.
Please feel free to check it out in our wiki & WMS portal:
http://msgcpp.knmi.nl/

Cheers,
Maarten, John

--
Maarten Plieger
KNMI, R&D Information and Observation Technology, De Bilt