Re: [cf-satellite] A working document ?

Hi Bryan,

Thanks, it would be really nice if it could be arranged that way. I
forward the suggestion to the list also, might be interesting for all to
know.

Best regards,
Martin

On 05/02/12 17:32, Bryan Lawrence wrote:
> Martin
>
> I suggest you use the CF trac site, which has a wiki etc ... I've copied this
> to Jeff Painter, who I think is responsible for that.
> Failing that, we'd be glad to generate a bespoke CF satellite trac site here.
>
> Cheers
> Bryan
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> As some of you know, I have been working on an implementation of our
>> discussions on this list. I know we are not done, but along the way, I
>> add/replace/remove things to keep updated with what seems to be the
>> latest compromise.
>>
>> However, it takes quite a lot of time to go back in the mails to find
>> out what was agreed on different subjects. Moreover, it's hard to tell
>> other people how we think without have a working document: the case
>> arose when Peter from Eumetsat presented their interpretation of the CF
>> conventions for satellite, we had then no guidelines to show...
>>
>> Hence, I would really like to have such a document to provide. As we are
>> still in the process of working on this, I would suggest that we find a
>> wiki-like solution somewhere that we could freely edit as we progress.
>>
>> There are some free wiki farms around, but does anyone have another
>> suggestion ?
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Martin
>>

> --
> Bryan Lawrence
> University of Reading:  Professor of Weather and Climate Computing.
> National Centre for Atmospheric Science: Director of Models and Data.
> STFC: Director of the Centre for Environmental Data Archival.
> Ph: +44 118 3786507 or 1235 445012; Web:home.badc.rl.ac.uk/lawrence

begin:vcard
fn:Martin Raspaud
n:Raspaud;Martin
org:SMHI
adr;quoted-printable;quoted-printable:;;Folkborgsv=C3=A4gen
1;Norrk=C3=B6ping;;60176;Sweden
email;internet:martin.raspaud@xxxxxxx
title:Dr
tel;work:+46 (0)11 495 8261