Other Case Studies of Interest

NOTE: The casestudies mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Hi all--

In the recent (June, 1998) survey of COMET case study users,
we posed the question of having a central place for "case studies of
interest" from the community.  This idea was overwhelmingly
supported.  Finding time to use case studies and information seems
to be one of the most difficult problems that users encounter, and by
providing COMET case studies through CODIAC, along with a central
site where case studies of local or special interest can be linked, should
provide a time saving service for case study users.

COMET case studies on the WWW can be found at:

http://www.joss.ucar.edu/cometCases/

Other Case Studies of Interest (preliminary):

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/casestudies/ofInterest/

There's a wealth of information in the community that is
currently unavailable to most community members.  Making the data
generally available will benefit all case study users.  If you have
created lab exercises including other support information or materials to
accompany the case studies that you would like to share, please let us
know. Just send us the information and we'll be happy to include it.
If you have comments or suggestions, please contact Ethan Davis or me at:

edavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or
lmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,

Linda

Linda Miller
External Liaison                        Telephone: (303) 497-8646
UCAR/Unidata Program Center             Fax: (303) 497-8690
P.O. Box 3000                           E-mail: lmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Boulder, CO 80307-3000                  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/

  • Search the casestudies archives: