19980428: COMET Case Study User Survey

NOTE: The casestudies mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

In our effort to determine your needs and improve our services to you,
we have developed a short online survey on our COMET Case Study
efforts.  We are interested in hearing from both current and potential
users of the COMET case studies.  The survey should only take five to
ten minutes to fill out.  The deadline for the survey is 22 May.

The survey is available at

    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/casestudies/survey/

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me at
edavis@xxxxxxxx or Linda Miller at lmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for your time,

Ethan

--
Ethan R. Davis                       Telephone: (303) 497-8155
Software Engineer                    Fax:       (303) 497-8690

  • Search the casestudies archives: