Article on COMET Case Study Use

NOTE: The casestudies mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Hello everyone,

For those of you who don't get the Unidata Newsletter, here's an
article on COMET Case Studies that will be included in the next
issue.  We asked users awhile back how they were using the case study
data; this article gives some of the answers we got.

Here's the URL for the article

    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/casestudies/papers/1998howUsed/

Enjoy,

Ethan

--
Ethan R. Davis                       Telephone: (303) 497-8155
Software Engineer                    Fax:       (303) 497-8690

  • Search the casestudies archives: