Case Study Article Request

NOTE: The casestudies mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Case Study Users:

There are currently seven COMET Case Studies available through the CODIAC
WWW interface at:  http://www.joss.ucar.edu/cometCases/
More are on the way!

Soon we will be conducting a brief survey of users but, in the interim, we would like to ask if one of you would be willing to volunteer to send us a brief write up of how you have used case studies to fulfill
training, classroom, special project or research needs.  The write up
would be included in the next Unidata Newsletter that is sent to over
1,000 readers.

If you're interested and willing, please contact me at lmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or Ethan Davis at edavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We'd appreciate hearing from SOOs or Unidata university users.

Thanks in advance for your time!

Linda
Linda Miller
External Liaison                        Telephone: (303) 497-8646
UCAR/Unidata Program Center             Fax: (303) 497-8690
P.O. Box 3000                           E-mail: lmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Boulder, CO 80307-3000                  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/

  • Search the casestudies archives: