Re: [awips2-users] EDEX Update

Hi all,

Unfortunately, we don't have much to update on the status of our cloud
machines.  It sounds like the provider has been working continuously with
multiple vendors who are involved with the platform, and they are hopefully
making progress on the root of the issues.  As of right now, we do not have
any ETA when we might be able to bring our EDEX servers back online.

We're sorry for not having a better update at this time, but we wanted to
provide you all with the latest status and let you know our staff is
standing by, ready to re-enable our services as soon as they come available .

Thank you very much for your patience.

-- NSF Unidata AWIPS Team

--
*(she/her/hers)*