Re: [awips2-users] LDM Issues in AWIPS II 16.1

That message shows up with the queue gets corrupted. Has happened to me when
Linux was shut down without stopping LDM first.

That's the only way I was ever able to correct it.

Ray

On Friday, September 16, 2016 2:14pm, "Brian Bernard" <bbernard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
said:

> Hi Ray,
>

> I did run 'ldmadmin delqueue' and 'ldmadmin mkqueue' and that returned the
> LDM to
> its proper functionality.
>

> Thank you,
>

> Brian Bernard