Re: [awips2-users] Changes to GFE in 16.1.5

I made a modification to a line of code in serverConfig.py, as it changed
in 16.1.5.

>From this: (14.4.1 and 15.1.1)

from com.raytheon.uf.common.dataplugin.gfe.config import
ProjectionData_ProjectionType as ProjectionType

to this: (16.1.5)

from com.raytheon.uf.common.dataplugin.gfe.config import ProjectionData

Perhaps this this be of help to someone else.

Brian

On Sat, Jun 11, 2016 at 7:49 PM, Brian Bernard <brian.brianbernard@xxxxxxxxx
> wrote:

> Anyone know what changes were made to the GFE in 16.1.5?
>
> I'm trying to start the GFE and I'm getting this error in GFE Site
> Activation:

> OAX siteConfig and localConfig failed validation.
> Exception occurred while processing serverConfig for site OAX
> <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>:
> com.raytheon.uf.common.dataplugin.gfe.config.ProjectionData_ProjectionType

> My GFE configs worked under 14.4.1 and 15.1.1, but I have issues with
> 16.1.5.
>
> Thank you for any help,
>
> Brian Bernard

  • Search the awips2-users archives: