Re: [awips2-users] Error When Installing AWIPS II EDEX Server

That's strange. I don't see the libimf.so dependency
for /awips2/postgresql/lib/rtpostgis-2.0.so which makes me suspect it's
created during the awips2-postgresql install when postgis and geos are
built. I suggest you stop edex, run "yum remove awips2-postgresql -y" and
then run a verbose reinstall and log the output to send back to me.

rpm -ivvh
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/repos/yum/awips2/x86_64/awips2-postgresql-9.3.5-15.1.3.1.el6.x86_64.rpm
>& postgresql-install.log

Michael James