Re: [awips2-users] AWIPS II Windows

Are you able to connect to the same server with the Linux or Mac client,
but not Windows?  Only if that's the case would I guess it's a Windows
firewall issue.

Are you defining strict IP addresses in iptables, that don't match the IP
of your Windows client?

Michael James
Unidata Program Center
Boulder, CO